It’s a new year and we have had a fabulous year as a blog team! We are so thankful to you all, our fabulous readers, for making this blog what it is and we are excited for this next year as we do a bit of revamping. As we look back, we thought it would be fun to share a post of our top 7 blog posts written by our team in 2013!
1. The Pain of Chemical Pregnancy– Nissa takes a candid look at her experience with chemical pregnancies.
2. Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars– Tasha shares her recipe for homemade chewy chocolate chip granola bars!
3. DIY Bug and Tick Spray– Check out this recipe for instructions on how to make your own Bug and Tick Spray with all natural ingredients.
4. DIY Baby Wipes– Shannon shares a tutorial on how to make your own DIY baby wipes.
5. 25 Days of the Elf– Tricia shares 25 different ideas for your elf on the shelf.
6. Shelburne Farms: Growing Up There and What it is Like to Go Home– A guest blogger shares about her experience growing up at Shelburne Farms- a great and interesting read!
7. When Breastfeeding Isn’t So Easy– Nissa opens up about her struggles with breastfeeding and how that shaped her perspective as a mom.