It’s almost here! Sunday night is Mom’s Night Out at the Oscars with BurlingtonVT Moms Blog! Are you so excited? Well, we certainly are. It’s going to be a big night so we thought we’d remind you all of a few things before you joined us at the Sunset Ballroom in South Burlington on Sunday. Here we go…
- The event starts at 6:30pm SHARP! Please try to be as on time as possible to maximize your time there as we only have 2 ½ hours and have a full evening of food, fun, and festivities.
- This time there will be plenty of parking so you don’t have to bring your quarters! Parking is located directly in front of the building.
- The ballroom is on the top floor, so take the elevators straight up!
- We will be kicking off the evening at 7:00. This will give you some time to hang your coat, sign in, and get yourself a drink!
- CASH: As in don’t forget to bring it! Vendors will take cash for their items, you can also purchase extra raffle tickets with cash, and we’ll have a cash bar. We won’t be accepting credit cards.
- Remember that 10% of our proceeds will also go to benefiting the Lund Agency. We will also be collecting specific items that they are in need of. If you’d like to bring something to donate(and earn yourself an extra 3 raffle tickets) they would love to receive the following:
- Diapers of any size
- Baby Wipes
- Cocktail attire is encouraged!
- Our giveaway drawings will be held at 8:45pm SHARP! You need to be there to win. If your number is called and you are not there then we will pick another number.
I think that’s it ladies. We are so looking forward to spending an evening with you. Have a fantastic weekend and we’ll see you Sunday night!