There’s a little store in South Burlington called Kid’s City. Have you heard of it? We here at BVTMB love them for a multitude of reasons. Here are my top picks:
- They are locally owned and operated. We love local!
- They have a wide assortment of toys, games, puzzles, shoes, baby gear, clothing, and anything you could possibly need for your kids.
- They sell quality items from the names you love. Things your kids are going to want to play with again and again. Things that can take a beating from the rough play you know your kids dish out. Things you’ll be able to hang onto and keep for your grandkids to play with.
- Incredible customer service! They have a “we’re happy when you’re happy policy” and they stand by it. They provide service with a smile and are always happy to help.
- They know their products whether it’s baby gear, shoes, or toys…they really know what they sell which makes selecting a product easier for you.
- They support BVTMB, and we love them for their support!!!
But there is something new to love about Kid’s City. They have a Reward’s Program! That’s right, you can earn 1 point for every $1 you spend. When you reach 100 points Kid’s City will give you a $10 reward that you can spend on your next visit to the store. There are no coupons to remember, nothing to print, no hidden fees or restrictions…easy! It’s their way of saying “thank you” for shopping locally. And we all like getting rewarding. So stop by the store and pick up your card and start earning points today.
They’ve also got a lot of events going on right now! October is 25% off Melissa & Doug toys. $10 off all boots between now and October 27th. And Music with Ellie will be happening in November and December. For a full list of everything happening at Kid’s City check out their events page here.
Kid’s City sponsored our event in August, the sold out Family Fun event. And we are fortunate enough to have them sponsoring our Mom’s Night Out event at the end of this month. Thanks Kid’s City!