2021 is almost over, and let’s take a moment to celebrate the passage of time. As always, it is our privilege to connect with all of you and to be a support, resource, and voice for Vermont moms and families.
None of us claim to be parenting experts; we enjoy sharing our successes, failures, hot tips, and humbling and hilarious moments with all of you. We aim to be genuine about our experience as mothers, wives, sisters, daughters, employees, business owners, students, housewives, doctors, etc. Through our events, mutually beneficial business partnerships, and lively social media accounts (Twitter! Facebook! Pinterest! Instagram!) we love connecting with you and engaging respectfully, and in a way that builds us all up as parents. We don’t always agree with each other, and may even hold differing opinions about literally every single aspect of life- but we care a lot about each other and value the chance opposing viewpoints offer us to learn and grow.
If you have something to express, and represent Vermont’s beautiful diversity, feel free to get in touch with us about being a guest author. We would love to hear from you!
To be clear, popularity in this list is measured by engagements on social media. This means that these posts may not be the most loved of 2021, but they are the posts that generated the most buzz. We are so proud of all of our writers and appreciate the wide variety of topics that engage our community.
- This is My Story of Domestic Violence
- Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, which Vaccine Is Best of All? How Johnson and Johnson Stacks Up to the Existing COVID Vaccines
- I’m a Mess: Learning the Difference Between Decluttering and Tidying Up
- I Am Fat and I Just Scheduled My First Covid Vaccine
- Outdoor Ice Skating Rinks: Vermont Roundup
- 2021 Vermont Holiday Activities for the Whole Family
- Why We’re Opting Out of Family Portraits
- Priced Out of Vermont: Why My Family is Relocating
- My Husband’s Love Doesn’t Look like the Love I Envisioned
- How Bernie’s Mittens Won the 2021 Inauguration (and Where to Get a Pair)
- Five Full Days of Daycation Ideas for Families in Vermont
- Naturally Dyed Easter Eggs for Safe, Nontoxic Family Fun
- Manchester- An Exciting Vermont Day Trip for the Entire Family
- Afraid of the COVID-19 Vaccine? Let a Doctor Answer Your Questions!
- The Ultimate Guide to Vermont Fall Fun: What You Don’t Want to Miss!
If you were curious, here are the next 5 most popular posts from 2021…
- 5 Ways ADHD Makes Me a “Bad” Mom and how I’ve Made Parenting with ADHD Work
- Supporting Your Suicidal Child: the Most Important Thing You Can Do
- What if My Kids Grow Up to Be Garbage Men?
- Lumpectomy versus Mastectomy for Breast Cancer Treatment
- Our First Family Challenge: Visiting 50 Vermont Playgrounds
Want to know our top 5 most popular posts EVER? Check it out! These posts have been viewed between 30,000 and 100,000 times!
- Ten Reasons to Dismiss Someone from Your Life
- Citrasolv Transfer Tutorial
- Tips for Completing a Whole30 While Breastfeeding
- DIY Baby Wipes
- Beyond the Cupcake: 8 Alternative Birthday Treats for the Classroom
Thank you all for supporting our small business! We couldn’t do this without all of you!
Pin this post and be sure to follow Vermont Mom on Pinterest!
Make sure you don’t miss any of our engaging and relevant blog posts about Vermont, parenting, and life! And, of course, our awesome events! Don’t miss out- sign up for our weekly newsletter today.