Join us for the #CMBNFavThings Twitter Party for a chance to win our favorite things!
Loads of Giveaways!
Lots of Chitchat!
Do we have your attention yet?
You’re invited to join City Moms Blog Network and our 35+ Sister Sites for a fun Twitter party where we’ll chat about 20+ of our network’s favorite products. After hearing about each of the products, we’re sure you will want to take them all home. That’s why we’re giving away lots of products to a number of lucky winners throughout the party!
Here are the details:
~City Moms Blog Network Favorite Things Twitter Party~
Date: April 22nd
Time: 8pm (CST)
Our sponsors include: Phil & Teds, Mountain Buggy, HALO, Erin Condren, Dove Chocolate, Capri Blue Candles, MomAgenda, Shari’s Berries, Stella & Dot, Pandora Jewelry, Ellie, Lucy Darling Shop, Lambie & Me, gatheringwishes, Daisy Cakes, Shauna Niequist, MPIX, Freshly Picked, and Citrus Lane just to name a few!
All you need to do to join in on the fun is login to you Twitter account on Tuesday, April 22 at 8pm (CST), follow @CityMomsBlog and participate in the conversation by using the event hashtag, #cmbnfavthings. By doing so, you’ll have a chance to win some of our favorite things! Don’t have a Twitter account or have any idea what a tweet is? Don’t fret! Scroll down for “A Twitter Party Guide for Beginners” info.
Don’t miss out on this awesome opportunity to win some really fantastic prizes! “See” you then!
Never attended a Twitter Party before? Read on for a beginners guide to Twitter Parties.
A Twitter Party Guide For Beginners
- Sign up for a FREE Twitter Account. If you don’t have one already, got to Twitter and get a free account. Click the yellow “Sign Up” button found on the right side of your screen. Twitter will then take you through the process of creating a new account. (To join a Twitter party or chat, you must NOT make your account protected/private, but rather accessible to everyone.)
- Familiarize yourself with Twitter. Follow some of your friends or people/organizations you are interested in (Start by following @CityMomsBlog or @BVTMoms!) Send a few tweets, see you your timeline updates with new posts once you start to follow others.
- Follow the Party Host: @CityMomsBlog
- Follow the Party Hashtag: #CMBNFavThings. The hashta is the key to this party. Think of it as a keyword (or phrase). Without it, this Twitter party won’t work. Each attendee must include #CMBNFavThings, in each tweet sent in order to be “seen” and included in the party. Without it, your tweet is just a tweet and won’t be recognized as being part of the Twitter Party. You might also consider using TweetChat to focus just on the conversations happening around our party. To make it easy, TweetChat, will automatically add the #CMBNFavThings party hashtag for you. Otherwise you can search for the hashtag through the Twitter search feature, but this will require refreshing your browser to see the most recent tweets that use that hashtag.
- Have fun! Don’t worry about trying to view every tweet. Just sit back, say what’s on your mind, explore the brands being discussed and have fun!
- How to Win: Throughout the hour long party, we’ll be devoting 2-3 minutes to each participating brand. During that portion of the party, we encourage all attendees to tag the specific brand we’re highlighting and tell us what you think about their products, if you’re familiar with them or not. Anyone that engages in conversation by tagging the sponsor and using our event hashtag will be automatically entered for your chance to win that specific brand giveaway.
~City Moms Blog Network is looking for new site owners!~
Do you have a sister site in your city? Why not start one today? We are looking for new site owners to join our supportive network of mompreneurs. We provide an excellent opportunity for moms to work from home, all the while making a lasting impression on the communities in which they live. Interested in becoming a site owner? Read more about starting a sister site HERE and/or contact [email protected] today!