Tell me more, a deep dive on Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly.
- Megan Fox – Wkipedia
- Machine Gun Kelly – Wkipedia
- Instagram Drama Implies Troubling Developments With Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly
- Machine Gun Kelly Confirms Bad Blood With Producer Randall Emmett, Calls ‘Midnight In The Switchgrass’ Trash Despite Having Met Megan Fox On Movie’s Set
- Brian Austin Green Slams Ex Vanessa Marcil for Son Kassius Coparenting Claims, Defends Megan Fox
- Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly: A Complete Relationship Timeline
Who is Megan Fox?
Megan Fox is an American actress. Megan Denise Fox was born on May 16, 1986, in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, to parents Gloria Darlene (née Cisson) and Franklin Thomas Fox. Fox’s father, a parole officer, and her mother divorced when Fox was three years old. Her mother later remarried, and Fox and her sister were raised by her mother and her stepfather
Fox began her training in dance and drama at age five. When she was 13 years old, Fox began modeling after winning several awards at the 1999 American Modeling and Talent Convention in Hilton Head, South Carolina. When she was 17 she tested out of school via correspondence, in order to move to Los Angeles, California.
She says her parents were “very strict” and that she was not allowed to have a boyfriend or invite friends to her house. She lived with her mother until she made enough money to support herself.
In 2001, Fox made her acting debut in the romantic comedy Holiday in the Sun which was released direct-to-DVD. She guest-starred on the sitcoms What I Like About You and Two and a Half Men. In 2004, Fox made her feature film debut opposite Lindsay Lohan in the musical comedy Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen. She was also cast in a regular role on the ABC sitcom Hope & Faith.
In 2007, Fox won the lead female role of Mikaela Banes in the 2007 live-action film Transformers. She signed on for two sequels but was not included in the 3rd. We’ll be back to this.
In 2009, Fox had her first lead role since the Transformers series; she portrayed the title character in Jennifer’s Body.
Then, in 2010, she was in Jonah Hex, which I’ve never heard of. She also did a “terrible” movie with Mickey Rourke called Passion Play that year.
After that, she had small roles in:
- The Dictator with Sascha Baron Cohan
- This is 40
- She played April in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the sequel
- And in 2021, Midnight in the Switchgrass (where she met MGK) and we will come back to this.
Megan’s Dating History
- Fox began dating actor Brian Austin Green (David Silver from 90210) in 2004, after meeting on the set of Hope & Faith; she was 18 years old, while he was 30.
- This is really her first and only serious relationship before MGK.
- They became engaged in November 2006. In February 2009, they ended their engagement but were reported to have gotten engaged again on June 1, 2010. Fox maintained that she and Green had been continuously engaged since 2006.
- Fox and Green married on June 24, 2010, in a private ceremony at the Four Seasons Resort on Maui. Together, they have three sons, born in 2012, 2014, and 2016.
- Fox filed for divorce on August 21, 2015, a few days after she and Green announced their separation. By early 2016, they were back together and expecting their third child. On April 25, 2019, Fox filed to dismiss the divorce in Los Angeles, California.
- In May 2020, Green announced that he and Fox had separated after nearly 10 years of marriage, and in November 2020, Fox filed for divorce from Green for a second time. The divorce was finalized on October 15, 2021.
- Megan begins publicly dating MGK in June 2020.
Who is Machine Gun Kelly (MGK)?
He is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and actor – born Colson Baker. Baker was born on April 22, 1990, in Houston to Christian missionary parents. Baker and his family moved all around the world and he lived in Egypt for the first 4 years of his life.
He began listening to rap in the sixth grade
In March 2009, while he was on the verge of getting evicted, Baker traveled to Harlem’s Apollo Theater, where he had consecutive victories, making him the first-ever rapper to win at the Apollo Theater. He recorded music in his home studio, which he refers to as the “Rage Cage”, and started to gain exposure when he was featured on MTV2’s Sucker Free Freestyle, where he freestyled numerous verses from his “Chip off the Block” single.
Some career highlights…
- In May 2010, he made his national debut with the single “Alice in Wonderland”.
- In March 2011, Baker participated in his first SXSW show in Austin, Texas.
- Released his first album called Lace Up in 2012.
- Baker made his film debut in the 2014 romantic drama Beyond the Lights
- Released a second album called General Admission in 2015
- In 2016, he co-starred and co-executive produced the drama film The Land
- In 2018, Baker released the EP Binge
- had a recurring role on the Showtime comedy-drama series Roadies as Wes, a former Pearl Jam roadie.
- 2018 Netflix post-apocalyptic horror thriller film Bird Box with Sandra Bullock
- portrayed drummer Tommy Lee in The Dirt, a 2019 Netflix biographical comedy-drama about Mötley Crüe
- 2019 -Hotel Diablo album
- In August 2020, Baker opened his own coffee house called 27 Club Coffee in his hometown of Cleveland, Ohio -weird, I did not know business were opening during Covid
- he co-starred with Bruce Willis and Megan Fox in the crime thriller film Midnight in the Switchgrass
MGK’s Dating History
- In his teens, Baker was in a relationship with Emma Cannon, with whom he has a daughter, who was born in July 2009
- Baker was in a relationship with model and actress Amber Rose for two months beginning in April 2015.
- Possibly dated Halsey in 2017
- He dated model Sommer Ray from March to April 2020
Controversies they have been involved in (either separately or together)
- In 2009, Fox was targeted by the “Bling Ring”, who robbed her then-boyfriend Brian Austin Green’s home to steal Megan’s stuff.
- Remember that Megan had signed on for two Transformers sequels? Well, there was controversy surrounding Fox’s appearance while filming the sequel, and Michael Bay, the film’s director, ordered the actress to gain ten pounds. Fox was to star in the third installment, Transformers: Dark of the Moon but was not included because of her statements comparing working under director Bay to working for Hitler. Bay said in June 2009 that Fox was fired.
- MGK and Eminem – Baker’s feud with Eminem began on May 7, 2012, when he tweeted saying that Eminem’s daughter Hailie was “hot as fuck”, despite her being 16 at the time and he was 22. He claimed in interviews that Eminem then had him blacklisted from radio stations and they both wrote diss tracks about each other.
- MGK and G-Eazy – Baker’s feud with G-Eazy began after the end of G-Eazy’s relationship with Halsey when photographs of Baker and Halsey together surfaced. On July 18, 2018, G-Eazy revealed that he had bleached his hair blond, which Baker alleged on Twitter was in an attempt to look like him. Annnnnnd then they wrote diss tracks about each other.
- Midnight in the Switchgrass – this is the movie they met on. They no-showed at the premiere and then Lala Kent, Randell’s finance at the time, shaded them on IG. Fand bombarded MGK and Megan with comments and questions to which MGK replied: “If I didn’t talk or tweet about a movie I’m barely in it’s because it’s [trash emoji].”
- BAG and Vanessa Marcil – So Megan’s ex, BAG, and his ex from before her, Brenda from GH, have the messiest of messy relationships. They are constantly fighting on the internet. Just this weekend, Vanessa posted in her IG story, she claimed that she and BAG “didn’t and don’t co-parent” and that she “raised [her] son alone.” To which BAG responded, “So, I can’t tell you all how frustrating it is to read continued lies from a 50+-year-old woman on social media like she is still in high school. She has never in her life been someone to walk the walk. Talk is cheap. Megan and I bust our asses to give Kass a well-rounded childhood since his mom was rarely there. I’m assuming that’s why she posts so much of him now. When will she just GO AWAY.” Here’s a fun bit of info… Cassius does not follow BAG OR Vanessa on any social media, BUT he does follow Megan.
What are they like as a couple?
So, they’re really fucking weird as a couple.
- Met on the set of Midnight in the Switchgrass in March of 2020: “I just remember this tall, blond, ghostly creature and I looked up and I was like, ‘You smell like weed. ‘ He looked down at me and he was like, ‘I am weed,’”
- Megan calls him her twin flame: “Instead of a soul mate, a twin flame is actually where a soul has ascended to a high enough level that it can be split into two different bodies at the same time. So we’re actually two halves of the same soul, I think. And I said that to him almost immediately, because I felt it right away.”
- They’ve worn jewelry that chained them together in public appearances
- When they got engaged, Megan posted: “As in every lifetime before this one, and as in every lifetime that will follow it, I said yes. And then we drank each other’s blood.” She also wears a custom engagement ring with thorns in it that cause her to bleed if she takes it off.
Why are they in the news right now?
- At some point through the night of February 11 into the 12, Megan deleted all images of MGK off her Instagram.
- She uploaded a carousel of images of herself and captioned the carousel with “You can taste the dishonesty/ it’s all over your breath.” This is a lyric from Beyoncé’s song “Pray You Catch Me” from the 2016 album Lemonade (which we all know was about J cheating.)
- She also unfollowed everyone except Timothée Chalamet, Harry Styles, and Eminem.
- There have been reports that she removed her engagement ring (which is no easy task)
- She’s also publicly denied cheating rumors
- They’ve also been photographed outside of a marriage counselor and are reportedly attending couples therapy every day.
Who else has suspiciously broken up recently…
This is complete speculation… BUT Avril Lavigne and ModSun JUST split up too. Megan alluded to some infidelity. Is this split a coincidence? Only time will tell…