Here are a few of our favorite family friendly activities this weekend…
Friday, January 16, 2015
Teen Night in Stowe
Teen Night Out at the David Gale Center.
- Teen night is open to guys and girls ages 12-17 and is supervised by experienced staff.
- Events located at the David Gale Recreation Center
- One Friday per month.
- Each Friday they mix things up with different themed activities like Glow-in-the-Dark Capture the Flag, Murder Mystery, Wii Dance Party and much more!
Cost: $15-$20/teen – See web site for activity details
For More Information: http://vermontmoms.com/event/teen-night-in-stowe/
Saturday, January 17, 2015
Kids Karnival Kaos @ Stowe Winter Carnival
Part of the Stowe Winter Carnival – Balloon animals, games, face painting, a DJ and a ton of awesome prizes! After checking in, leave your shoes at the door and receive a set of 20 tokens for the sock hop and game room. Tokens can be exchanged for a chance to win prizes at a variety of game stations or take a turn in one of the bounce houses!
Complimentary concessions are available from our generous sponsors, Honest Tea, Cold Hollow Cider Mill, Mama’s Special Kettle Corn and Woodstock Cookie Company.
- Held at the Stowe Elementary School.
- See a complete list of the festival’s schedule of events here before you go.
Cost: Free admission. Some activities are by donation.
For More Information: https://vermontmoms.com/event/kids-karnival-kaos-stowe-winter-carnival/
Sunday, January 18, 2015
Russian Winter Fun @ Buttered Noodles
Stay warm and have fun with Natasha during Russian play group this winter season. You and your little once will hear famous Russian winter songs and poems, meet puppet friends, dance and play games, make cookies and ice cream out of play dough and color. English only and Russian speaking friends are welcome.
For More Information: http://vermontmoms.com/event/russian-winter-fun-buttered-noodles/