In this episode, we’re joined by Alyssa Blask Campbell, co-author of the brand new book, Tiny Humans, Big Emotions!
Alyssa is a teacher, parent, and an emotional development expert with a masters degree in early childhood education. She co-created the Collaborative Emotion Processing method, and researched it across the country. She lives in Burlington, VT with her husband and kids.
Don’t forget to join us for our book club meeting where we’ll discuss Tiny Humans, Big Emotions LIVE with Alyssa on November 14 at 7:30 PM ET.
All the Things!
- Grab the book, Tiny Humans, Big Emotions by Alyssa Blask Campbell, M.Ed. and Lauren Stauble, M.S.
- Seed & Sew
- Listen to Voices of Your Village podcast.
- Join Alyssa in person at the Echo Center in VT.
- Follow Alyssa on Instagram @seed.and.sew!
- But the Book Was Better Book Club by Vermont Moms
To hear the full discussion, check out the latest episode of Whose Kid Is That?!? with Julie and Val. You can listen on Apple or Spotify. Don’t forget to subscribe so you know exactly when each new episode is released!
If you’ve got a story you’d like to share with us, send us an email to [email protected], we’d love to hear it!
And, don’t forget to rate and review this podcast and subscribe so you know exactly when each new episode is released!