This episode is brought to you by Girls Scouts of the Green and White Mountains.
- Click here to sign up for their summer camps
- Click here to register for the Camp Chat Zoom call on April 11 at 5:30 PM
In this episode, Julie and Val are talking about their kids’ latest fashion choices (cutting sleeves off flannels – oh hello ’90s) and they answer an email from a listener!
Here for it…
- Ski the East – Ear Warmer Headband
- Ilado Mother-Baby Bonding Box
- On the Night You Were Born by Nancy Tillman
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
To hear the full discussion of this crazy story, check out the latest episode of Whose Kid is That?!? with Julie and Val. You can listen on Apple or Spotify. Don’t forget to subscribe so you know exactly when each new episode is released!
If your kids do this crazy, ridiculous, obnoxious stuff too, just know – you are not alone! Come hang out with us on Facebook and Instagram.
If you’ve got a story you’d like to share with us, send us an email to [email protected], we’d love to hear it!
And, don’t forget to rate and review this podcast and subscribe so you know exactly when each new episode is released!