Want to know what we’re into? In the latest episode of Whose Kid Is That?!? podcast, Julie and Val ran down everything they’re into right now. From what they’re watching, what they’re listening to, what they’re reading (well, Julie), to what they’re making. Check out the list below…
What We’re Into, October 2022
- The Emmys -Best Dressed: Zendaya, the Queen (as always)
- Hocus Pocus II – Is Hanna Waddingham in it???
- Group Halloween costumes – Ted Lasso characters?
- The Queen
- Why do Fergie and Andrew live together?
- Don’t Worry Darling – did Harry spit on Chris?!?
- Ray-J on IG live – did you catch the hottest PowerPoint presentation of 2022?
- New dresses
- Immersion blender update – it is as amazing as we’d hoped. Ready for soup season!
- White chicken chili
- Grilled chicken – whole
- Dopesick – Julie was really moved by this show
- Stranger Things – current show Julie and her husband are watching with their kids
- Only Murders in the Building – Val loves this casts’ chemistry
- The Girl From Plainville – a little moody and unexpected but Val thinks Elle Fanning is great in everything!
- Tell Me Lies – Val is obsessed, but be forewarned, they are only releasing one episode a week. This will also be covered in an upcoming episode of But the Book was Better!
- Sinisterhood – an always favorite for Val and Julie
- Social Studies with Jenna Kingsley – Back for season 2!
- The Prosecutors – check out their latest series on Ellen Greenberg.
- Your Wrong About – Their series on Princess Diana is especially helpful right now.
- Buffy book update – Val has made zero progress.
- An American Princess: the Many Lives of Allene Tew by Annejet van der Zijl – Just an absolutely stunning book. Julie loved it and recommends to anyone who loves biography’s, historical fiction, or anything history related.
- I’m Glad My Mom Died by Jeanette McCurdy – It is getting a ton of buzz and it is as good as everyone is saying. Probably one of the best celebrity memoirs ever written.